FSIV-Photographer try it out

/ 1 decade ago (07 April 2006 05:27)

FSIV, stands for Fast Stone Image Viewer and I believe that any photographer should have his/her's own copy in their computer. Why? Just because it is a great software - FREE - with a so complete array of features that if a capture is a good capture, no one needs Gimp, PhotImpact - these are the ones I use - or alikes. Really. The more I work with images, the more I like this extremely well written software. Go to their website - http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm - and check for yourselves. What a great program. And bellieve me that I have tried similar ones but that from my humble point of view, are beaten hands down by FSIV. Happy

Post replies:

1 decade ago (08.04.2006 08:44)
Reply by:
The only thing it misses for me - and I have already told Andrew, its creator - its a white balance and curves adjusters. And it seems that he´s going to introduce these two features in the near future. Will see. Happy Running
1 decade ago (08.04.2006 10:17)
Reply by: MaryQualls
The only thing it misses for me is a vignette effect (similar to that used by Photodex in CompuPicPro). If such an effect is already there, I couldn´t find it. Happy
1 2